Check out our Spring newsletter to read about the Home & School Executive team and how YOU can contribute to making HandS a success!
- CALLING HandS MEMBERS: attend the AGM on May 19 at 6:15 pm. Your vote is needed to elect the Executive team. Nominate yourself or a friend for a position.
- Thanks to the amazing SJF community, our fundraisers this winter were a success. Check out the highlights!
- Check out the key dates for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.
- Learn how you can volunteer to help.
- And more!
Ways to stay “in the know”!
Are you aware of all the changes we have made this year?!
We’ve been busy finding new ways to help you stay informed:
- The HandS quarterly Newsletter is back! Check out our current issue.
- Our website has a new look so you can easily find the info you are looking for in the News and Tabs sections of the homepage.
- We are now on Instagram, as well as Facebook. Follow us and adjust your Facebook settings to ensure you don’t miss a post.
- All our Fundraisers are listed online. Check them out to learn how easy it is to support our school!
- There is a new Volunteer opportunities page where you can learn how you can help from a distance.
Tell us what you think of these changes by email or by messaging us on social media!